- Nourishes hair with 1,400ppm of goat milk extract that is rich in protein and vitamins.
- With Argan Oil, Olive Oil, and Avocado Oil for hair oil-water balance.
- Contains White Jelly Fungus Extract to keep hair moisturized.
How to use:
- After shampooing, towel-dry the hair and apply an appropriate amount of Milk Bomb Lotion to the damaged hair evenly.
- Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Steartrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Goat Milk Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Milk Protein Extract, Yogurt Filtrate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Glycerin, Isoamyl Laurate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Butylene Glycol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aspartic Acid, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Polyquaternium-37, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Octanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethyl Hexanediol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance(Parfum)