What is it? A 12-piece collection of professional makeup brushes for a flawless full-face application.
Why we love:
- Professional quality
- Can be used with powder, cream, and liquid formulas
- 100% synthetic bristles are cruelty-free
Talk about an e.l.f.ing amazing deal: 12 professional makeup brushes for $12! This complete makeup brush set gives you all the tools to blend foundation, sweep blush, conceal imperfections, define eyes, and create any look. Each brush is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand with a no-slip grip for a stunning full-face application every time.
- Smudge Eye Sponge
- Lip Defining Brush
- Eyeshadow Brush
- Blending Eye Brush
- Defining Eye Brush
- Eyelash & Brow Wand
- Brow Comb & Brush
- Foundation Brush
- Bronzer Brush
- Total Face Brush
- Concealer Brush
- Eyeliner Brush
100% Vegan & Cruelty Free! Our brushes are designed with 100% animal hair-free, synthetic bristles.
How to use:
- Smudge Eye Sponge – Use the sponge tip to smudge any eyeshadow lines.
- Eyeshadow Brush – Dip the brush into eyeshadow and apply evenly all over the eyelid in smooth strokes.
- Blending Eye Brush – Blend shades of eyeshadow seamlessly using small back and forth motions.
- Defining Eye Brush – Apply your base color with the flat side of the brush and use the angled tip to create depth in the crease with a darker eyeshadow.
- Eyelash & Brow Wand – Use the spoolie to apply mascara, separate lashes or brush through brow hairs with gel to set them in place.
- Brow Comb & Brush – Use the lash comb to separate and define lashes. Dip the brow comb into clear mascara or eyebrow gel and brush through eyebrows.
- Foundation Brush – Dip the brush into foundation and apply to the forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and upper neck. Blend outwards from the nose using long strokes.
- Bronzer Brush – Swirl the brush over bronzer and apply to the hollows of the cheeks, jawline, hairline, and down the sides of the nose.
- Total Face Brush – Swirl the brush over powder and apply to the face in large, circular motions. To blend blush or bronzer, use the brush side and blend in back and forth motions.
- Concealer Brush – Dip the brush into concealer and use tapping motions to blend over desired area.
- Eyeliner Brush – Dip the brush into eyeliner and over the lash line, working the color between the roots of the lashes. Start from the inner eye corner and move outward using short strokes.
- Lip Defining Brush – Dip the brush into lip color and spread on lips from the middle of the lip outwards.
Cleanse regularly with the e.l.f. Daily Brush Cleaner and e.l.f. Brush Shampoo to maintain perfect color application and to increase the longevity of your brush. Absorb excess moisture with a towel, reshape hair, and lay flat to dry.
Our brushes are synthetic, vegan and cruelty-free.